sorry if I sound bad
- Good emotion, but you forgot the eyebrows.
- Nice hair, but it seem a bit flat. I suggest you add more deeper shades.(note: shades make the highlights shiner.)
- As I saw from your gallery her hair is brown while here it looks red.To make more realistic brown hair, you better choose a yellow or light yellowish brown for light area and dark brown and black for the shades.
- If you made the hair less messier it will look better.
- About the dress color, I think you should make less yellow shine.
- The dress shade will be better if you made it with softer color.
- I don't think the dress is long enough to cover the whole legs.
- They look flat I think you should add light and shade to it.
- If you made the lines less thicker it will look better.
- Add more highlight in the grass.
- The tree leaves need to be lighter.
sorry for the long critique I hope this help you ^^
Thank u really much for your critiq. Your totally right ^^
I kinda failed at this picture.
omg young? xD im 23 years old hahaha
and since what age you started drawing?
Uhh i took a break few years ago. I started drawing this april again.^^
see? I mean by new artist by how the years you spent in serious drawing with studying artistic things like anatomy and colors.
Also I saw your new artwork and I can see a HUGE Improvement and happy to see that
and feel free to ask me for more critique